I cannot believe that it is time to start thinking about summer. As most of you know, Camp Lion Knoll is an option for students to continue their social and emotional growth throughout the summer. Summer Camp will run from June 27-August 19. We will be closed on July 4 to observe Independence Day. This year, there are going to be slight changes that affect our daily operations and enrollment:
- The cost of camp will be $200 per week. We are waiving the deposit requirement this year due to the financial hardships of COVID-19. We accept Checks, Money Orders, or online payments made payable to the Girls Club of Greenfield. All families will receive an emailed invoice from QuickBooks.
- The Girls Club will no longer be offered as a bus stop due to safety reasons. The closest bus stop to the Girls Club will be the Davis Street Tennis Courts.
- If you are currently in a Girls Club subsidized slot, the price of camp will not change.
- Due to a change in the licensure of the Girls Club, we will offer before and after care at camp! If you would like before or after care, please email, Nichole Clayton at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- With that same change, it also affects how we provide summer transportation. A bus schedule will be released later in the spring when we receive the final list.
- All campers must have an immunization and medical history completed. If your camper has asthma or allergies, they must have an Individual Health Care Plan and/or an Asthma or Allergy Action Plan. If these forms are missing, your camper cannot attend until our staff receives those forms.
- To ensure compliance with Christian’s Law (MA 105 CMR 432.000), all campers must wear a personal floatation device (PFD) and pass a swim test during the first week of camp. If the camper chooses not to wear a PFD, they will not be able to swim. In the enrollment paperwork, there is additional literature about Christian’s Law and a checklist that must be signed by all parents/guardians.
- Please make sure that you sign the sunscreen policy. The camp must have this paperwork on file!
- All paperwork must be turned in by June 24, 2022 at 5 PM. If received after that date, we cannot guarantee that there will be space available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Have A Great Summer,
To access the mandatory forms, please click the Registration Packet Below.
2022 Camp Handbook
If you are requesting Camp Financial Aid, please click on the form below and email to email@example.com.
If your child has asthma, allergies or required medications, please click and complete the following forms below.