STONEHENGE AS IT APPEARED IN 1940
HELP US MAKE CAMP STONEHENGE NEW AGAIN
The Girl Scouts of Western Massachusetts transferred Camp Stonehenge to the Girls Club of Greenfield. Since then, we have been working to raise funds to rehabilitate this beautiful building. Stonehenge was built by the Rotary Club in the 1930’s for the Girl Scouts. The stone was taken from old stone mills located on Factory Hollow Road in Greenfield. This was one of Greenfield’s earliest industrial sites. The Girls Club plans to enhance its current year round programs in Greenfield, extend our programs at our summer camp Camp Lion Knoll, and provide new opportunities and partnerships for the community with special focus on girls’ programs.