Registration Forms

2017  Camp Information and Forms 

Camp Lion Knoll Handbook

Registration Forms 2017

Fee Agreement

T-shirt Order Form

Campership Application  (only needed if you are applying for financial aid)

Medication Consent Form  (only needed if your child will be taking medication at camp)

Allergy Action Plan (only needed if your child has any food or serious allergies)

Asthma Action Plan  (only needed if your child has asthma)

Individual Health Care Plan  (only needed if your child has a chronic health care condition, i.e. asthma, allergies, etc.)

Special Events 2017